Let’s take a quick minute to universally agree to one thing: 2020 was a trying year. And even if we saw abundance, happiness and some fun, there were certainly some very tough moments. But alas! 2021 is here and it’s important to start things off well! What is the best use of your time to start this year? These five words…I’ll get to those shortly!
You NEED these five words, especially if your year was:
– being in relationships, personally or professionally, that drained you and sought to capitalize on more taking than mutual satisfaction;
– desiring to date a whole person, such as yourself, but being too afraid to step out and be “discovered” (which might be as simple as a smile with your eyes – face masks on, please – when you bump into a stranger);
– you didn’t have the courage to apply for a “stretch” job/career, even when the odds say you won’t qualify for such a position;
– uncertainty had you second guess if it was okay to open up your heart to your partner that values you;
– you struggled to invest in yourself – whether financially with the stock market or physically by getting your health under control.
If for any reason you stopped short of having the best life, going after what brings you joy/fulfillment/peace and taking a risk towards MORE, this has to be your new mantra:
THAT WAS SO LAST YEAR!
Celebrate! This is a new season. Bring to it a new level of going after everything you deserve. And know that a good life is the portion of pie that belongs to you.