Because it can be a difficult decision to begin the therapeutic process, it’s important to us at Helping Others Heal to make sure you feel our care and compassion from our first interaction to the last. Here are some of the valuable services that we offer:
- Counseling to navigate years of hurt, lack of attachment and infidelity;
- Guidance to move from a contractual marriage to a covenant partnership;
- Restoration of your love affair – or the tools to have the opportunity to experience one for the first time.
- Hope to those trying to find a way to cope with the loss of a loved one, either by death or divorce;
- Strategies to move towards wholeness from emotional bruises;
- Encouragement to make decisions, even if they need to be tough, to get your life on the trajectory of success that you desire.
Children & Adolescents:
- Address mental and emotional upset in your child with therapeutic support.
- Work towards improving behavioral issues and healthy development.
- Gain self-esteem and bolster social confidence/interactions with peers.
- Support groups to address esteem and worth issues;
- Help to rebound from an abusive relationship (physical, mental, sexual or emotional);
- Confidence to make decisions that focus on how to have the life and love you deserve.
- Assistance for parents hoping to positively connect blended families;
- Navigation on how to address Conduct Disorders in their children;
- Reassurance for dealing with feelings of disconnection/resentment towards your children.
In the times we currently find ourselves in, whether due to national health crises or just the busyness of life, Helping Others Heal offers telehealth. If you are unable to leave your home or do not have a therapist that you are working with because your life demands that you stay at/near home, we can meet online and help heal the issues in life that you are facing. Reach out to us and we can begin the process within one week. We offer flexible times and dates. This service is available seven (7) days a week.